| March 26, 2002
Bonded the left tailfin's strake today.
March 27, 2002
I finished the last of the internal fillets and bonded the right
wing's strake. I also started work on the payload section by bonding
the bulkhead into the coupler. For some reason, I've ignored working
on it, wasting some perfectly good excess epoxy from other sessions.
March 28, 2002
Bonded the left wing's strake.
March 29, 2002
Filled the aft section of the rocket with PML's two part expanding
foam. Bonded the coupler/bulkhead into the payload section. PML
has started making a coupler rather than peeling down a corresponding
body tube. The downside of this was the 3 inch coupler was very
thin and flimsy. The new couple is much thicker, but fits a little
too loose in my opinion.
March 30, 2002
Lower external fillets for both "wings".
March 31, 2002
Upper external fillet for the right wing.
April 1, 2002
Upper external fillet for the left wing.